Washington DC Disability Advocates
Our Experienced Disability Advocates are here to help. Start With A Free Evaluation Today!
The Social Security disability benefits process is complex and can be intimidating. In fact, most people applying for the first time in Washington DC get denied Social Security Disability Benefits.
Don’t be discouraged! Get help from Mathis & Mathis Disability Advocates! For years, we’ve helped more people win disability benefits than all other disability advocates in Washington, D.C.
You have a better chance to win disability benefits with legal help than trying to win benefits on your own.
1650 King Street, Suite 650
Alexandria, VA 22314
Directions from U.S. Social Security Administration, Washington DC:
- Head north on Martin Luther King Jr Ave SE toward U St SE - 0.3 mi
- Turn left onto the I-295 S ramp - 0.3 mi
- Merge onto I-295, Entering Maryland - 5.1 mi
- Take exit 1C to merge onto I-495 S/I-95 S toward Richmond - 2.0 mi
- Use the 2nd from the right lane to take exit 177B-177C to merge onto US-1 N/S Patrick St toward Alexandria - 0.3 mi
- Merge onto US-1 N/S Patrick St - 0.7 mi
- Turn left onto King St - 0.4 mi
Destination will be on the left!
On a mobile phone? Click here to call our office!