You need financial assistance urgently when you can’t work because of serious health problems. Social Security Disability benefits give you that relief. But trying to secure benefits can be frustrating and discouraging.
Most people get denied. Many claimants have to go through multiple steps, including talking to a disability judge.
The process involves a lot of work. It involves long waits. It’s tempting to give up.
But don’t give up.
Even if they denied you, it doesn’t mean you can’t still come back and win.
Mathis & Mathis Disability Advocates can help.
We’ll handle your claim and keep your fight for benefits alive—so you can reach a place of more peace and stability in your life.
- Mathis & Mathis Disability has been helping people for 30 years.
- Our Social Security Disability advocates have helped thousands of people.
- We help you whether you need to apply for disability benefits, or appeal a denial.
- Unlike some firms, we focus completely on Social Security Disability claims.
- You PAY NO FEE UNTIL YOU WIN benefits.
We help people in Washington, D.C., Baltimore, Alexandria and Northern Virginia. In fact, we help people all over Virginia, Maryland, West Virginia, Delaware, Pennsylvania—and all across the nation.
Social Security Disability Is All We Do.Read more »