You can’t work due to a serious health condition. You don’t know when you’ll be able to work again, but you sure wish you could.
The last thing you wanted was for your income to stop and bills to pile up.
If you could start receiving Social Security Disability benefits, you would regain some financial footing and get your life back on steady ground. You wouldn’t have to worry so much.
You just want to know: Do I qualify for Social Security Disability?
Here are the main Social Security Disability qualifications:
- You have severe health problems.
- Your health problems prevent you from working.
- You can’t work in a past position or any other position.
- Your health impairments have lasted, or will last, at least one year.
- You’ve paid enough into the Social Security system to be covered by Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI).
It’s not as simple as telling the Social Security Administration (SSA) that you have health issues and you can’t work. Instead, you need to provide proof.
Have the team at Mathis & Mathis Disability Advocates look at your case. We’ll listen to you, take time to understand what you’re going through and take over the work involved with applying for disability benefits.
If you live in Washington, D.C., Baltimore, Alexandria and Northern Virginia, all over Virginia, Maryland, West Virginia, Delaware, Pennsylvania—and all around America, contact Mathis & Mathis now.
Social Security Is All We Do.Read more »